viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

A Christmas message from the Mayuyacoin founder, Maikel Ferrer


Wishing you a very merry christmas and a 2019 with all possible succeed. I will be back in these days or in January, when the W12 campaign begins. There will be a lot of work to do...

Ok, i'm gonna be short in this...


I want to thank all the people interested to know about this project. I know there was a lot of mistakes i have taken in the past. I hope those mistakes i did should be a good example for learning about how difficult is start a business alone and by your side, without counting with advanced resources and no experiencie on Internet Marketing. I have learned as good as i could about how work with this and there still is a lot of things to learn and ideas to discover.

My proposal for the new year coming is succeed and keep fighting for the materializing on this project. This Stabletoken will be successful and i'm gonna do all the possible to this objective. I believe that i'm in a good way because the trust given by the W12 Team will be enough to create confident in the investors and also, this avoid me to take the same mistakes i've made in the past.

By the last, i hope you to be prudent in these days of celebration and enjoy it with all the joyness with the people you love.

Sinceererly yours.

Maikel Ferrer
Mayuyacoin Promoter.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario